domingo, 2 de setembro de 2018



First of all, sorry for my poor english, this is not my language, so, expect some erros.

I"ve been playing Honey Select, mainly making some charas and realized I have to choice between some items to use. As two or tree are in the same slot can't use both at the same time. Besides, I want to make some special charas and can't find specific clothes or items to complete it, so I decided to start making my own mods.

As I'm a very beginner with Blender and all of this things, it will be not so perfect, but, I'll still trying to do my best.

I can't forget to thank Starlene, Roy12 and Vnendure for the tutorials and guides, I couldn't do any without their helps.

This is my first mod. I turned some items that came in Top, Bottom, Pantyhose or Socks into accessories so I can use it with others mods as I wanted and guess more people too. As expected, belts do clipping in some positions. For the others parts some adjusts can do the job.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

 DEVIL MAY CRY 5 VERGIL PLAYABLE CARACTER GAMEPLAY -  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkpwJL29eNmamVcUJYURV2Q